Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

T - Shaped Analysis I Absolutely LOVE

Last week in Te Ngahere we were doing a T - Shaped about Analysis. There were six texts we got to choose from but we had to choose one among those ones. The text called The Ship was compulsory to analyze. I chose Bilbo Baggins and The Winter. For each text we had to identify figurative language and language features. Figurative language is metaphors, personification, similes etc... Language features are adverbs, verbs, adjectives etc.... My favourite part was everything altogether because I really enjoyed the analysing part of this  T - Shaped as you might already know by the title of this blog post. 

Have you ever learnt figurative language and/or language features before?

Here is a LINK to my work LINK!


No comments:

Post a Comment