Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

100 Word Story Number Three (Thinking Time)

  This is my third 100 word story. It was inspired by this picture. ( LINK to Pobble.com, where I got my picture from)

Thinking Time



One day a stick figure went for a jog, he saw a comfy bench while he was jogging and sat down on it because he was extremely tired. He got a phone call from his father about his mother that’s very, very ill & about to die!

He ran as fast as a speedy cheetah straight to his parents house to see his mother. He got there & caught his mothers last words, “I love you with all my heart” his mother whispered in his ear, she died straight after that. Both him, his father had tears pouring out of his eyes...


1 comment:

  1. Hi Yazmin my name is Mikaira and I go to Paihia School. I like that you included smiles but I don’t like the sad things about it. The story reminds me of when my mum went to hospital and I don’t like that :( .

    ReplyDelete