Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

100 Word Story Number One

 This is my first 100 word story. It was inspired by this picture. ( LINK to Pobble.com, where I got my picture from)


The Ghostly Shadow

She was about to leave when she sees a shadow moving slowly & carefully towards her after she sees a bit of it...

She doesn’t know what it was & the curiosity’s killing her. She wants to manoeuvre closer, she’s terrified of what it would do. 

She tried to touch it but it manoeuvred before she could even reach out. She tried again but this time she face planted onto the inflexible concrete, then it disappeared so she decided to leave because there was no hope of it coming back that night. She kept coming back day after day until one day...


1 comment:


  1. Hi Yazmin I am Anika and I go to Paihia School. I really liked your post about the ghostly shadow. I am into horror movies except for The Haunting of Bly Manor and The Haunting of Hill House for some reason.

    ReplyDelete