Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Sharing My Time Playing T - Ball


Last week on Wednesday and yesterday a women named Kasey came in to teach us how to play T - Ball. we went in two groups because the year seven and eights were doing Soft Ball and the year six and fives were doing T -Ball. We had to split into two groups and one team are the batters  and the other team are the fielders. There are three bases and a home base. The easy parts were hitting the ball and running from base to base. The hard part was actually catching the ball and putting it on the base before the batters got there. You get out by not being able to get a home run when you’re the batters.

Do you think that T - Ball / Softball will be a popular sport in a couple 

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia-ora Yazmin my name is Amber I’m from Paihia School. I am a year 5. I liked your blog post about T-Ball. We did T-ball as well, the year 5s in my class did it.

    ReplyDelete