Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Our Outstanding Vector Drawings



This week our art was doing vector drawings on animals. My animal is a panda. It’s really cool and we only needed to use a image and google drawing. It’s a long process and it’s really cool but hard work. I clicked ctrl z (ctrl z is undo if you didn’t know) 100,000,000 times. That’s a lot just to get one piece of artwork. To be honest I didn’t think I would be able to do it without any help but I did. Also I don’t think I can do it on paper. I still like admiring  it and it’s really cool to look at it and to say that I did it, because everyone knows in my family that I hate art , but this I did enjoy they thought I didn’t do it and I just copied and pasted it onto my google drawing but I didn’t because I actually did it. They were so surprised of what I did but they loved it. Have you ever done vector art before?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Yazmin. I am impressed. First because of your determination and completing artwork which is not your favourite subject. Secondly, the final product is very realistic. Well done!

    ReplyDelete